You are not logged in.
- import dumped png/jpg/bmp charset
- application window size is limited to 1976x1148, please allow larger
- wasted space under editing window, maybe include copy of both works fonts or original romset
implemented: flip character vertical and horizontal with all associated batch functions
implemented: don't overwrite charset image dumps
when dumping charset to image (png, jpg, bmp), dumped image file now takes name of file being worked on instead of an hard-coded filename that overwrote the file each time
implemented: option to dump charset to clipboard instead of saving to folder
copy charset as image to clipboard
implemented: lower contrast of you application
the brightness of the chars in the editing/preview areas can now be selected (High, Medium, Low) to save your retinas a little.
implemented: auto-create preview
* windowed preview of auto-create 1x2, 2x1, and 2x2 font
* editing can continue while above preview window open, preview window updates as changes are made to 1x2, 2x1, and 2x2 fonts
implemented: reference to currently edited character in some sort of status area
character currently being edited is now displayed at bottom of screen in the status bar. Whatever is in editing area, it's place in the charset is represented by the ROM symbol in the status bar, along with decimal char number.
implemented: slide entire charset up, down, left or right, without individual chars wrapping.
implemented: typing/testing of charset in a mini screen editor
implemented: import previously dumped png/jpg/bmp charset. UFPC will import any image, but will resize to 512x128 and reduce to 1bit.
[ Generated in 0.012 seconds, 8 queries executed - Memory usage: 3 MiB (Peak: 3.11 MiB) ]